Here is a list of all 40 available skills that are featured in Age of Aincrad.
Skills[edit | edit source]
At the beginning of the game players can chose 11 out of 40 available skills. One of the skills has to be a combat skill; the others can be in any other category. Choose carefully because your decision will be permanent (cannot be changed afterwards). However, players will be able to add a few more skills throughout the course of the game.
Most skills are trained through use, but some raise passively. Skills in the game are divided into 5 categories:
- Passive (Skills which you will not need to use manually; like Appraisal).
- Crafting (Skills used to create weapons, armors, and other items; like Leather Craft).
- Gathering (Skills used to gather materials for crafting; like Mining or Herblore).
- Utility (Skills used to help the player, or give him certain advantages; like Riding or Sneaking).
- Disarm (Skills used to disarm traps; like Trap Craft).
List of all skills[edit | edit source]
- Feather Fall
- Fire making
- First Aid
- Gem Crafting
- Leather Craft
- Lock Picking
- Mount Taming
- Night Vision
- Trap Craft