From Age of Aincrad Wiki
(Redirected from Armors)
Armours are in-game equippable items which will lower the damage you take through defence-points. There is not much info on them as of now.
Information about Armours[edit | edit source]
- If the player is in a guild, they can have a guild-customised armour.
- Players will be able to forge armour, but there will be unique drops that can't be forged.
- Armours can be covered by cloaks.
- There will be many different classes of armour for every player. Players are not restricted to any specific armour type.
- There is a block mechanic that totals up all defence points of your armour, and uses that system to block enemy attacks.