This is a list of professions that will be in the game. Please note; this isn't a complete listing and is subject to change, with new professions being added as they are announced and confirmed through the development of the game.
Players are able to choose what they wish to do in the world of AoA (Age of Aincrad).
Professions[edit | edit source]
- Cook: A Cook is a player who has a high skill level in Cooking. This player can use his/her skill to cook meals that he/she can then either sell or give away. The player can also put items together to make certain dishes.
- Fisherman: A Fisherman is a player with a high level of the Fishing skill. This player can use his/her fish-catching abilities to catch high level fish, and sell them for Col or cook them.
- Blacksmith: A Blacksmith is a player who has a high level in the Smithing skill. This player can make weapons using various ores to make high level weapons, which the player could either use or sell them for profit.
- Miner: A Miner is a player who has a high level in the Mining skill. This player can dig up rare ores to sell for profit or he/she can use these ores to make or repair weapons.
- Herbalist: This player specializes in Herblore, which is the art of collecting different types of plants. The player can then use these plants to make potions or just sell them.
- Alchemist: An Alchemist is a player who specializes in making potions through Alchemy. The player can make potions for his/her own needs or sell them.
- Runic: A Runic is a player who focuses on finding or infusing runes through the Runic skill. This player can infuse runes or collect them for his/her own personal needs or can imbue/sell runes for a profit.
- Map Maker: A Map Maker is a player who focuses on the creating and selling of maps for their own personal needs or profit. The profession makes use of the Mapping skill.
- Woodcutter: A Woodcutter is a player who focuses on cutting wood and has a high Woodcutting skill. This player can use the wood that the player obtains for his/her own personal needs or for profit.